Book a Berth
Vessels renting a berth at Mana Marina for seven days or less will be charged at the casual berth rental rates.
Seven days or more will be charged pro-rata at the monthly rate.
Please complete the form below and we’ll get in contact with you to confirm your booking.
Berth rental is subject to availability and written confirmation/approval from Mana Marina.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Lessor agrees to rent and the Lessee accepts the rent of the above Berth.
2. The Lessee shall pay rent and any charges by direct credit to Mana Marina (Paremata) Ltd 01-0546-0105138-00
3. If payment is not paid by due date, a late payment fee will apply as outlined in Mana Marina Standard Terms of Trade.
4. Any change in the rental amount will be advised to the Lessor not less than one month prior to the increased amount being invoiced.
5. The Lessee shall not have the right to assign, sublet, or part with possession of the Berth or any part thereof without the prior consent of the Lessor.
6. A Marina key card is required to lift the barrier arm for the Marina Car Park and access to Marina Facilities and Fuel Wharf diesel kiosk. A Guest card is available to collect from the Marina Office on arrival and must be returned prior to departure. $25.00 will be invoiced to the Lessee for each unreturned card.
7. The Lessee must present a copy of the vessel’s Electrical Warrant of Fitness (EWOF) to the Marina Office before connecting the vessel to the Marina power supply. Power supply leads must be tagged with current compliance with AS/NZS3760.
8. The Lessee agrees to comply with the Mana Marina Rules and Conditions of Use found here.